Moscow Cinema is located at the Charles Aznavour Square in Armenian capital Yerevan. Tiran Terkanyan and Gevork Kochar were the architectures. It was opened on 12 December 1936, with the Soviet-Armenian movie Pepo.
The cinema was privated in 1999 and reopened after a major renovation in September 2000. Now it has 4 halls with 491, 350, 49 and 35 seats. And it has also an open-air theatre at the eastern side of the building.
The postcard is from 1960, it is more a drawing than a photo.