The cinema Junost (Youth), a typical Soviet cinema was built in the years 1957-1960 according to the drawings of the architects Victor Fromsel and Oleg Guryev. On the facade lined with pink tiles - sculptural images of a girl with a ribbon fluttering overhead and a young man with a lamp - disappeared in the 1990s.
Since 2003, the building has been owned by Balthouse LLC. They wanted to demolish the cinema and build a residential building in its place. Later it was decided to convert the house into a shopping and entertainment complex with a small cinema.
Today there is a restaurant Junost in this building, but no cinema.