Moskva in Minsk/Belarus
The cinema Moskva in Minsk is a late Soviet era building. It was opened on 19 September 1980 and was the first widescreen cinema in Belarus. Architects were Viktor Kramarenko, Vladimir Shcherbina and Mikhail Vinogradov.
The cinema has two halls - for 260 seats and 1070 seats, designed for showing films, holding conferences or concerts. In the foyer of the cinema there is an exhibition hall, a lecture hall with 120 seats, also intended for showing short films. Also in it is the Minsk theater-studio of a film actor, designed for 260 seats, the Paradise Show, there is a billiard room, a bar, and evening discos are held.
The cinema is still working, but has no website.
Eingestellt von cinepostcard