Three ad-cards showing Cinema Paris - situated at Kurfürstendamm 211 in Berlin. The house was built in 1897, after World War II it has been used as the French Culture Centre Maison de France. The cinema opened in 1950. It is still an one-hall-cinema with 325 seats. The name is the game: there are shown above all French movies in German and in French.
The cinema advertises the movie Kleine wahre Lügen (Les Petits Mouchoirs, France 2010), the movie came in July 2011 to the German screens.
Danke, Ina, für die Karten!