It is not easy to know more about this cinema.
It is as part of the town hall and theatre complex. The large, four-winged building was built in Art Nouveau style according to the plans of Rezső Hikisch and Henrik Kotálalongside in 1906. It includes the administrative functions, including theaters, restaurants and shops. The facades with different colored, torn, plastered facades are decorated with sgraffito-like representations.
In the late 1940s, the cinema was opened there. Cinema and theater still work.